Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm So Sorry...

Ok...well I didn't really do anything, but that is what the card says...lol. Wow...what a weekend....busy busy as always. The highlights for me...attending a stamping convention on Saturday (nothing more fun then that!), seeing a double rainbow, and attending our county fair. Sunday I spent sometime in my craftroom working with my new "toys" I got on Saturday. One of the things I picked up was some supplies to make teacher gifts for my girls' new teachers. They are not TOTALLY done yet, but almost...so here is a little sneak peek until I get the rest ready. I am sooo excited about these. Ok...now onto today's card. Today, I am sharing one of the images from the Tender Thoughts section of the Eureka Stamps store. The stamps in this section are great. There are nice big images with sentiments as part of them (like I am using today), there are nice nature and sentiments too. I like these because they are not only beautiful, but are just right for those cards you need to make, but don't know what to say. Here is what I came up with using the I'm So Sorry image. I started by stamping and coloring the image. Then I cut along the edges of the image. Next I layered onto the green paper, and then the yellow PP. Last, I wanted my flower to have some "fluff", so I used some yellow flower soft on it.

I love the way flower soft looks all close up...lol. Well...that is all for now. EXCEPT...if you live in the WNY area...make sure you come out to the StampScrapArtTour this weekend at the Hamburg fairgrounds. BECAUSE...QKR Stampede/Eureka Stamps/Biblical Impressions will be there!!!! This is always a great show...but now it will be even better with QKR Stampede there!

No comments: