Friday, February 10, 2012

SNSSDC - Hats Off to You!

Hello there. As you are reading this, I am probably at my DDs' school going insane! That is right...the event myself and my dear friend have been planning for a year now is finally here! This is the biggest fundraiser for our school, and I am the crazy lady who signed up to co-chair the entire event. I will say...it is a lot of work, but I think in the end it will be so rewarding to see it all come together. In honor of that I thought a Celebration card was in order. Our challenge this week at teh Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog is "Hats Off...", so use a digi image with a hat, or have hats as an element with your digi image. So I thought the Celebrate digi from SNSS was perfect for my Celebration card. My photo isn't the greatest again this week because I had to take it late at night after spending 12 hours straight at the school...lol. For my image, I added a little bit of color with marker, and then used some fun flock on the kitty. I layered onto a piece of PP from Echo Park. For the base, I pulled out the ol' Cuttlebug (which I haven't used in FOREVER!) and ran some yellow CS through with an embossing folder. I added some ribbon too. A simple cute Celebration card!

Now head on over to the SNSS Digi Challenge Blog, and see what the rest of the DT gals created for your inspiration, then play along!

No comments: