Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Peaceful Lamb

Hi there. I hope you had a chance to hop along on the Eureka Stamps blog hop yesterday. If not...scroll down and check out all the wonderful eye candy the DT ladies made for you. For today, I have a card to share using the adorable LAMB image from Biblical Impressions. This image is just gorgeous, and because it is so big...it is a quick way to make an everyday card. Here is what I did with it. I just love this image. It is such a beautiful scene stamp. I stamped the image on a piece of white CS, and trimmed it along the "boarder" of the scene. Then I used my watercolor crayons to color the image. Next, I picked a piece of light blue CS, and layered the image onto that. Last, I layered that onto a white CS base. That is it...very little work for a gorgeous card. This could be used for just about any purpose too. There is also a lovely 23rd Psalm stamp in the Biblical Impression store that goes super with this image.
Well that is all for now. It is a bit of a crazy week here. Dance recital week...ugggg. I actually had to straighten my middle DD's hair yesterday to be able to put it in a bun. Oh the joy of dance recitals...lol. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: