Friday, February 3, 2012

SNSSDC - Valentines

Hi there. Hope your February started out well. I am currently in overload. One week from Sunday is my big auction event that I am co-chairing. I will then hopefully re-appear more here in blogland...lol. We are down to the wire, and in the process my creative side is getting ignored...well my creative stamping I should say. Well, today we have a new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. This time around it is Valentines...which by the way I usually make for my kids, and haven't' even started....uggggg!!!! Well here is what I came up with for our challenge this week. For Christmas, my mom gave me a gift card, and it came in this cute little "bag" holder. Well, I pulled it apart, traced it, and made my own...lol. I used pink CS as my base for the little bag GC holder. Then I layered a piece of heart PP from Echo Park onto that. I then layered the adorable Cocoa's Heart Digi (which I colored with watercolor crayons). I added a sticker for the sentiment too.

This is a shot showing you how the gift card goes in. Super cute little valentine for someone! Now head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT gals came up with. Then play along!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh what a cute little holder.