Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FINALLY...

Well I finally got a chance to get down to my stamp room yesterday. I really enjoyed myself...since my mind has been going crazy with ideas. Unfortunatly my big project I started is only 1/2 done, but I will hopefully get some pictures taken tonight. I am working on a stationary set. I was inspired by my friend Janette to create this. She posted one of these on her blog HERE. The instructions for it can be found HERE. It is actually very simple, and fun to create. I am going to use these as dance teacher gifts. I have a cute TAC set with a dancing skunk...ha ha. So...keep checking back...and I will try to get some photos up tonight or tomorrow morning. I am also working on getting my business with TAC (The Angel Company) going. I am working with a friend to get some classes at her scrapbooking studio. I am hoping to do some stamp-a-stack classes as well as a few other fun things. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: