Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Something to look at until I get my current project done...

This was created for a challenge blog I follow. It is a great sight with awesome sketch ideas. I try to do them when I can. Once a month they also do contests to win free stuff! What more could you ask for. I used the LITTLE STINKERS set from TAC. The papers are also TAC gentle beginnings set. These paper sets a great. They come in different colors/shades too. I also used some stickles, which I also purchased from TAC. I added some fun flock to the skunk for some texture as well. This is the stamp I am going to use on the stationary sets I was talking about earlier. It is just so cute! Well, thanks for looking. More posts to come!

OH yeah...that site with the sketch challenges...Mojo Monday Blog...check it out and play along sometime.

No comments: