Thursday, January 20, 2011

QKR Stampede - Horse Layout

Hi there! Happy Thursday...so looking forward to the weekend here, not sure about you, but I need it. Well, today I wanted to share something a little different then my norm...a scrapbook page. Now it is nothing fancy, but I liked the way it turned out. I have been working on my 2010 Year in Review album...I really want to get this done! I FINALLY finished the month of August, and this is one of my August pages. We went to our county fair in August, and happened to know one of the people who had horses there. He is the father of a friend of mine. Well he let the girls have some one on one, or should I say 3 on 3...lol...time with the horses. He taught the girls all sorts of fun facts about the horses, and even let them sit on one of the horses. The girls thought it was the greatest thing ever, so I thought that is what I would scrapbook about our trip to the fair. I couldn't help but add this awesome Mare and Foal image from QKR Stampede to my page. Isn't it great???!!! I usually go for more "cutesy" images, but I thought this was perfect for my page. Here is how the whole page turned out. And the 2 page spread... Like I said...nothing fancy, but I really like what the QKR Stampede Mare and Foal image added to these pages. I colored the image with water color crayons, and fussy cut it out. I layered onto the corner of the page, and added my photos around it.

Well that is all for today, BUT...be sure to stop back tomorrow for our QKR Stampede Valentine's Day Blog hop! I am very excited about this hop. There are some fabulous Valentine's images in the QKR Stampede store, and wait until you see what the DT ladies have done with them! The hop goes live tomorrow morning at 8am EST, and there may even be a prize involved!!!! So be sure to join us, and start at the QKR Stampede DT Blog after 8am on Friday! To give you a tease...here is a sneak peek of what you will find here on my blog.



No comments: