Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dancing Poodle

Hi there. Happy 2011! I hope you all had a fantastic New Year's Eve, and 1-1-11! We spent our New Year's Eve with 2 of my brothers and their families, my mom, and some friends. It was so fun just hanging out, and watching the cousins all play together. I also learned that I am apparently pretty good at Texas Hold 'Em...lol. Although it is mostly luck, it was still fun winning. Anyway, after a brief nap this afternoon, I headed down to my craftroom to attempt to make a few things. Well...the mojo is apparently still napping, but I was able to come up with a couple things today. So I wanted to share this card with you. There is a DT call on The Pink Stamper, so I thought I would try out. If you have a Cricut, and are looking for ways to use it...The Pink Stamper is a great blog to follow. She is always putting up fun videos and eye candy for inspiration. A friend of mine introduced me to this blog when I first got my Cricut last March. Now I love seeing what projects she comes up with. Well the challenge today is to create a project using the colors pink, green, and brown. I just got the new Twinkle Toes Lite Cartridge the other day, and had to use it. My middle DD is having a birthday in a couple weeks, and I thought it would be fun to create a card for her. She is a ballerina, and loves "fancy" things. So I used the dancing poodle. I also made the little stage behind it. Both are from the Twinkle Toes Cartridge. I think it turned out pretty cute.
Well that is all for now. Have a fantastic rest of your 1-1-11!

14 comments:

Cricutcrazylisa said...

I LOVE your poodle! How adorable...Now I'm gonna check out the rest of your blog! I plan to follow!

Anonymous said...

Cute card...

TFS and good luck...

Ivette

jen said...

Super cute card!! I got this cartridge for Christmas too....just can't wait to use it. TFS and good luck. I'm now your newest follower and can't wait to see what else you create with it.
I would love for you to stop by and visit me sometime.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

the cricutologist said...

That is a cute poodle! I have that cartridge too. It's sooooo fun! Great job! I'm your newest follower. Happy New Year!

girlia said...

cute, cute, cute. Love the how the poodle is dancing on stage. good luck

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute, Jess! Good luck!

Pat N. said...

Adorable card -- so so cute! Great job. Would love you to visit my blog sometime.

Unknown said...

This is really darling!

THEBUZYBUG said...

Very Cute! Love that poodle. TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

Dorcas said...

She's adorable! Wishing you the best!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! such a cute dancing poodle!

Great way to start the year!

We are doing a blog hop tomorrow and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

DIANA L. said...

That is darling

CarrieAnne said...

Such a cute card - I am kicking myself now for not getting this cart. Good luck on the DT call!