Thursday, December 30, 2010

So Thrown off...

So I just realized today is Thursday, and I always post QKR Stampede on Thursday. Well, with the craziness of the holiday season, school break play dates, and various other activities, I haven't gotten much time to craft. I tried to start a card today, but I didn't get too far. My DD has a friend over, so I am constantly checking on them. So I decided to follow the "trend" in the blogging world this week, and post a couple of my favorite QKR Stampede Projects from this past year.

OK...so one of my favorites is of course...this tissue box cover.

LOVED the altered Fall Frame.

This back to school card was fun.

There was the little set of cards I made for my DD to mail home from camp.

Oh and this page from my Nephew's 1st birthday gift.


This adorable turtle card too.


So there you have it...just a small glimpse into 2010 with QKR Stampede. I am really looking forward to some more QKR Stampede fun in 2011! Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your tissue box cover- and the rest of your cards too- what a fun way to end the year- looking back on the past year. Have a wonderful New Year and I look forward to seeing what you will be creating!

Kristie Maynard said...

Nice choices! I should post some of my favorites too. Hmmmmmm, maybe I'll do that right now!