Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's A Cocoa Christmas

Hi there. I hope you were able to play along with us last week at the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge. If you were able to play along with us, you were one of the lucky ones who was able to get their hands on a fun free digi. Well as promised...today is Tuesday, which means we have another Cocoa Challenge for you. This week's challenge is Christmas Creations...featuring none other then Cocoa the Mouse from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps! I am all about non-traditional Christmas colors this year. Something about pink and blue at Christmas is just plain fun to me. I used this adorable December digi release Cocoa Christmas Tree digi. Actually Korin just released a whole bunch of new digis for the month of December, and 5 of them are Cocoa images!!! 5 new Cocoas!!! Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to pick up these fabulous new Cocoa images. I printed this guy onto some white CS, and colored with colored pencils and Gamsol. I then added some stickles to the garland and ornaments. I layered the image onto some PP from My Mind's Eye. Last, I added some flowers held together by a brad.
Well, now it is your turn...head on over to the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge Blog, and check out all the Cocoa Crazies DT inspiration...then link up your creation using Cocoa the mouse! Can't wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love the pinks and blues on this sweet Cocoa creation! It's such a fun Christmas card!

Stephanie said...

Oh I love the non-traditional Christmas colors, look forward to working with you on the team.