Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanks a Bunch

Another post today...wow 3 in one day! I guess Christmas school break has it's perks...lol. Here is a couple Thank you cards I made today. I have a friend whose DD loves monkeys, so i made these to give to her to use. I used some Monkey PP on this one, and the brown PP on the top is the reverse side of the monkeys. The ribbon is some "left overs" from another project. The images are all from SU. I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this one. This is one I started over the summer, and well the pieces have been sitting on my table for ever. So I decided to put it together today. I used my Cricut to cut the branches. The images are from SU.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday - sketch (first card)
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Thank You Card



5 comments:

Shelly said...

Ahhhh these monkeys are just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, have a great Christmas & New Year! Shelly x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

having a {me} day said...

Oh love your cute little monkeys! Have yourself a magical Christmas! keeleyx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute!! Love the cute monkey!! I have not used this set in ages. Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the joy and peace of Christmas remain with you through out the new year.
hugs,
Chris

Donna said...

Brilliant cards, love the monkeying around on both of them! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge & Happy New Year to you :) Donna x