Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another birthday card

Ok...another birthday card...and don't worry I will have another tomorrow...lol. Today's card if for my Goddaughter. You will have to forgive my poor photos today. The snow finally came here, and that made the outside lighting terrible today. I used this cute image from The Greeting Farm, and colored with colored pencils. I added some stickles and liquid pearls. The PP is from SEI, and I added some little gems. The sentiment if from TGF also.

This card is for the following challenges:

What if Wednesday: sketch challenge

Whimsie Doodles: photo inspiration (the colors are all from the "boot")

3 comments:

LindaC said...

How cute! Love that she's wearing boots. Thanks for playing along with our Whimsie Doodles challenge! Linda C

joy said...

Cute card with great coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Repeat Impressions.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is a very cute card!! Thanks for playing with us at the Repeat Impressions sketch challenge!