Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Teacher Christmas Gifts

Hi there. Only a couple more days!!!! I don't know about you, but I am totally not ready...lol. Yesterday was my oldest DD's 8th birthday, so I had to get through that before I could go on more. We had a party for her this past Sunday, and then family over last night, oh and the cupcakes for school of course. NOW I am ready to function for the next event. As of this moment, I am no where near done wrapping, or planning my meals for Christmas. BUT like most things it will all fall into place. Well today at the Creative Belli Challenge, we wanted to spread some Christmas Cheer. Don't worry we won't sing...well at least not for you to hear...lol. Stop on by and see what the DT ladies came up with the spread Christmas Cheer. Here is what I am sharing today. These are the teacher gifts my girls are giving to their classroom teachers. I filled these containers with Cinnamon Pecans I made with my girls a couple weekends ago. I started with these Crystal Light containers. I ran them through the dishwasher, and let them dry completely. Then I took some ribbon and wrapped it around the container. The ribbon is from Imaginisce. Next I stamped the tree images, which is from CTMH. I colored them and added some stickles and liquid pearl (haven't pulled that out in a while). I trimmed them down, and layered them onto the PP (which is from Imaginisce). For the tags, I used my Cricut to cut the tag on green CS. Then I ran through the PP to make a trim around the green PP. Last, I added the little bows...which are store bought...lol.
Well, that is it for now. I hope Santa brings you lots of papercrafting goodies!
Be sure to stop by the Creative BElli Challenge and share some of your Christmas creations with us.

13 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!I love these gifts!The trees,colors,coloring,and the ribbon are all beautiful!Gorgeous!
Hugs,
chris

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yummy- I need a recipe for the Cinn pecans! I love your gift package idea and the tags are lovely. I hope you have a Blessed Christmas!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Yum. What a fun gift! Cinnamon pecans sound REALLY good! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your girls have very lucky teachers! Cute gifts! Theresa

Joan Ervin said...

What a great idea to use the Crystal Light containers as a treat box...love how you decorated them and the pecans sound yummy!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

what a yummy gift idea jessica,i love cinnamon pecans-wish I was on your gift list (lol)-you did a super job on altering the container to presnet them in-merry christmas

Maria Matter said...

fabulous & yummy idea Jessica! They look adorable!!
Wishing you a very
Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs!

Kristie Maynard said...

Wish I was one of their teachers! These turned out very nice. Great job, Jess!

Robin Parker said...

This is a yummy idea. Love the gift tags. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

joy said...

Great idea -- love your tags! I love recycling! Wish I was one of your children's teachers!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Wonderful project, Jess! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Chrissy D said...

Great gift idea Jessica!!! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!