Friday, May 20, 2011

SNSS Digi Challenge - CAS with Buttons

Hi there. Today we have a brand new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. This week our challenge is to use a Sweet 'n Sassy digi to create a CAS (Clean and simple) card with buttons on it. Here is what I came up with...I started with this cute Benjamin Bunny Digi image. I then used my watercolor crayons and added just a little bit of color to his feet, ears, face, and belly. I also colored the pot and flower center. Next I fussy cut him out and layered onto the PP from SEI with foam tape. I recently read on a blog that making your main image pop can add so much to a CAS card. So, I tried it. next I added the buttons with a little bit of fibers in the centers. Last, the sticker sentiment. Still working on getting those Thank you notes for my DD to use...lol. Well that is all from me for now. Now head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog, and see what awesome inspiration the rest of the DT ladies have come up with. Then grab a SNSS digi image, and play along! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very Cute Card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet! Love that you cut the image out! Perfect job! :o)

Unknown said...

Fantastic CAS card Jessica!! I love the design and buttons!