Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spring Tulips

Hi there. Wow...Thursday already! I have so much to do to get ready for our first Girl Scout troop camping trip this weekend too! ARGGGGGG...panic setting in...lol. Anyway, I wanted to share a CAS card I made last night using the Tulip Border stamp from QKR Stampede. I just love tulips, so this image just called my name. I started by stamping the image, trimming it down, and coloring with watercolor crayons. I then layered it onto the green PP piece...which is the back of the Tulip PP in the background. The PP is from SEI. Then I cut a strip of the PP and used the rub-on for the sentiment. Very simple, but cute. Well that is all for now. Off to go get the pillows I made for camping sewed up. Was supposed to do it last week, but they are still just sitting there...lol. Have a great day!

No comments: