Friday, December 16, 2011

SNSSDC - Tags

Hi there. Today we have a new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. This time, we challenge you to create a TAG using a digi image (of course!). Well the timing of this one worked out perfect for me. Last weekend we made teacher gifts, and I just need to add a tag to them. So...I did some "mass producing" using the adorable Cocoa's Stocking Digi.
Wow that picture makes it look like I made ton of them...lol. There are really only 11. I colored the digi images with watercolor crayons. There are 3 different "styles". I trimmed them down, and layered onto a piece of PP from Echo Park. I added some ribbon (which by the way I ironed...lol), and hand wrote the To: and From:. This weekend I will have my DDs fill in the names.
Now head on over to the SNSSDC Blog and see the rest of the tags the DT gals created. Then play along!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jess, you've been busy!! Those tags are super cute and wonderful!