Friday, March 2, 2012

SNSSDC - Cats and Dogs

HI there! Happy Friday. I hope you all had a lovely week. I got sick earlier this week. I am a horrible sick person...lol. I get super whiny and needy...so yeah...I am extra fun to be around...lol. Anyway we have a new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog today. Our challenge today is Cats and Dogs! Here is what I came up with. I started with the adorable Playful Pup Digi from the Sweet 'n Sassy store. I printed this guy, and colored with watercolor crayons. (Gotta say...we just got new printer ink, and for some reason it is "off"...so all my digis printed a little funny...but I think I covered it pretty well..lol.) I trimmed the image down and layered onto some brown CS. Next I layered that onto some cloud PP. This little guys looked like he needed to run around on some fluffy spring clouds. I used some pink twine and a yellow button as embellishments. I layered all that onto a yellow CS base.
Now head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog, and see what the rest of the DT gals have created. Then play along!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute - love the scene you created!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Love the puppy image and clouds paper together!