Friday, March 9, 2012

SNSSDC - Color Challenge

Hi there. Today we have a new challenge fro you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge. This time around we have a color challenge for you. The colors are Blue, Brown, and Yellow. I was trying to decided what to do for this one, when I found this pre-colored digi in the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store. That is right...pre-colored! Since my creativity has been a bit mushy lately...I thought this would help me. I printed out the Gretchen's Swing Colored Digi, and trimmed it down. That already had the blue and brown on it, so I knew I just needed some yellow papers. I layered onto a piece of SU PP from my stash, and added the yellow ribbon from my stash. Last, I added the little crocheted flower (which my mommy made for me), and a brown button. Very very simple, but a cute everyday type greeting card.
Now head on over to the SNSSDC Blog and see what the rest of the DT gals created, and then play along!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What a pretty card Jessica! I love that your card feels so Springy with the colors and then with Gretchen on the swing. THe crocheted flower with button are a great touch!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! Fantastic use of the colored digi and I am glad it is worked out for this week's challenge.