Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eureka Stamps Blog Hop - Butterflies

Hi there, and welcome to the Eureka Stamps Butterfly Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Jessica B's blog, then you are on the right path. If this is your first stop, please head back to the main company blog, and start the hop from the top! This time around we are featuring some of the gorgeous butterfly stamps available at the Eureka Stamps Store. For my card, I chose the Butterfly Background Stamp.


I stamped this image onto black CS using Versamark ink, and then embossed with sticky powder. Next I used the rainbow rub-on foil on the butterflies. I love the look it gives. Such a simple thing to do, but such pretty results. Next I trimmed down the black CS, and layered onto some yellow CS, and then onto a cream CS base. For the sentiment, I used a sticker.


Well that is all from me. Head on over to...








...and see what beautiful butterfly creation she has for you! Thanks for hopping!

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the look of the foil! Great card! I hope you and your girls had a Happy Easter!

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice job Jessica! I love the look that the foil gives. Very nice.

Barb said...

Looks good Jessica!

Sarosa said...

Great image for using foils, nice colors!

Jessica Beare said...

How striking! I love this stamp and am always looking for new ways to use it..this...I must try!

Roxie said...

Nice use of the foil, your photo really does a nice jo of show off the colors.

Anonymous said...

отличный излагаете [url=http://tutledy.ru/sovmestimost-s-muzhchinoy/98-muzhchina-telets-sovmestimost.html]мужчина телец совместимость[/url]