Thursday, April 12, 2012

Biblical Impressions Blog Hop - Wing It

Hi there, and welcome to the Biblical Impressions Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Jessica B's blog, then you are on the right path. If this is your first stop, then head on over to the main Biblical Impressions Blog, and start from the top.

This month we are featuring "Wings"...so basically anything with wings. The birds, and bees, and well...yeah I guess not really that kinda thing...but you know what i mean...lol. Well here is what I came up with.


For my card I decided to use the Lg. Dragonfly stamp. I think dragonflies are pretty neat...well at least the ones that you can ink up and stamp. Not going to lie, the real ones freak me out...lol. I stamped this guy onto cream CS, and trimmed it down. Next, I stamped the wings again on silver metallic paper, and paper pieced the wings onto the first dragonfly. Then I colored his body with green colored pencil, and added some smootch to it. Next i layered onto some green polka dot PP, and brown CS. I also added some cream ribbon. For the sentiment, I used a sticker.

Well that is all from me, now head on over to see what...




...has in store for you.

Thanks for hopping with us!

2 comments:

Jessica Beare said...

Love this! I love the metallic paper..I need to try some of it. It looks great on this dragonfly..

Kristie Maynard said...

Great job. I love the metallic paper, very cool!