Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Thank You Note

I just wanted to share another set of the thank you notes I made for my SIL. Part of my gift to her is a set of thank you notes. Here is the second set of them.

I used baby blue CS as the base. The DSP has little blue hand and foot prints. The little duckie and bear are from The Angel Company stamp set from March '09. Which I almost didn't get! I didn't start selling for TAC until April this year. The first TAC party I ever went to was in March this year. This was the first set I saw online before I went to the party. I HAD to have it. They had already run out, but the demonstrator happened to have 1 left! There are 6 adorable little animals in the set. ANYWAY...I added the little buttons to the bottom, and used a sentiment from a SU set.


That is all for today. Thank you for stopping by!


Jessica

No comments: