Sunday, August 23, 2009

SHOWER'S DONE!!!

Today was the baby shower that I have been planning for the last few months. It was a great time! Everything went so well. The turn out was great, and my SIL got some great gifts for the new baby boy coming in November. It is also a relief to know that it is over. So much goes into this kind of stuff. My mom and I spent the last 2 days doing food prep, and getting her house ready. We kept the decorating very simple...pretty much no decorations. =) My other SIL brought some fresh cut flowers that we put in vases, and that was pretty much our decorations. The prizes went over well. Everyone seems to enjoy the homemade prizes. We also made the favors. I just wanted to post a couple photos of them, since I forgot to take pictures when we finished them, and sent them home with my mom.

We used various PP I picked up at my LCS, and there were 4 different styles of paper. For the base of the box I used some very heavy card stock that I have had for a VERY long time (like 12 years...sad I know). We used the little safety pin stamp from a SU set that I had on the inside of the boxes. The template for these can be found on SCS HERE. These were the 4 count boxes (long).

Well that is all for today. Hopefully I can get some "fun" stampin' time for myself this week. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great rest of your Sunday.


Jessica

No comments: