Sunday, August 2, 2009

CHA Super Show


Well I have just returned from a wonderful trip to Sunny...and HOT...Florida (did I mention it was HOT and very HUMID?). Anyway, I had the privilgage of going to the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Supershow, and it was AWESOME!!!!! It was so worth the trip to FL. This is the first year they have ever done the supershow. All of those in attendence are begging they do it again. Hopefully more vendors will stay on from the tradeshow for the supershow next year. There was lots of make and takes, freebies, classes to take, new products to see, booths to shop in, and FUN! I was able to take 2 class while there, as well as participate in 2 different focus groups. They also offered a great kids area. Now, I left my children home this year (with their dad...since it was a mom/daughter trip with my mom), but would totally take them next time. They had lots of crafts for kids, a bounce house, and more. I personally loved that they included the kids. My old "unenjoyable" part of my trip was the walk from the hotel to the Orange County Convention center....=). My mom and I didn't rent a car, since we thought the hotel was NEXT to the convention center. We were wrong...lol. It was only a mile or so, which isn't bad, except is was a mile walk in the Florida sun, heat, and humidity. So that part wasn't so pleasant...ha ha. Other than that...I loved it. I have a huge pile of new "toys" to play with, and can't wait to get to work on them. I purchased some cool new stamp sets, papers, taperunner/tape gun thingy, and more. So...hopefully I will be able to get my house back in order after being gone for 4 days, and be able to get some stamping done this week. So check back in soon!
Jessica
PS...you really really really need to try to make it to the supershow next year! I can't wait to go!

No comments: