Monday, April 12, 2010

Ash's Card

Here is my youngest daughter's card for the Little Hands do Crafts Blog. She LOVES dinosaurs...so when I asked her which stamp she wanted to use she right away picked one of the dinosaur stamps.

She colored in the image with colored pencils. Not too bad for someone who just turned 3! She picked some dino paper for the background, and green CS for the strip. She said she wanted a green flower with a sparkly middle...so that is what she put on. Then she added some buttons of her color choice (pink, purple, yellow) to the top corner.

She was soooo proud to make this. I had a lot of fun stamping with my girls too.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Very sweet! And what a GREAT job she did!

Lexi said...

Wow I bet your stash is going down super fast with such talented girls crafting with you :D Well done Ash super job thanks for playing at little hands

Hugs Lexi xxx