Sunday, August 22, 2010

Appley Sweet

The second card I made today was for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. This week includes a twist to the sketch...which is think school. So I decided to go with the whole apple for a teacher approach. Here is my card.I used the adorable Cocoa Mouse with the apple stamp from the clear stamp set Autumn Lovin' Cocoa. I stamped him and colored him with watercolor crayons. The PP I used is all from the new Apple Cider collection from Imaginisce. I layered the PP onto some brown CS, and a cream CS base. Last I added some colored buttons to go with the papers.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Such a sweet image and card! Thanks for playing The Sweet Stop!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this! Fab card! thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!