Thursday, August 12, 2010

QKR Stampede Thursday

Hi there. Hope you are having a wonderful week. Today I wanted to share a QKR Stampede card with you. I also wanted to remind you to join us tomorrow for our "School Days" August DT Blog Hop! More details about this at the end of this post.
Here is my card I wanted to share today. I went a little i-Rock crazy on this card...lol. I really wanted to try out the whole swirly template thing, and I guess I liked it. Anyway...I used this turtle image called In Love. I colored him with colored pencils, and trimmed it down to a rectangle. I layered the image onto this PP from a Creative Keepsakes All in One Scrapbooking Stack. For the sentiment, I used a part of the Rootin' image. I stamped the image, and used an oval punch to get just the "for you" part. Last I went i-Rock crazy on it, and added the mirrored gems.
Now a little sneak peek for you! Tomorrow is our School Days QKR Stampede Blog Hop. You will want to see this! The ladies on the DT are just so talented, and have some great eye candy to share with you. The hop goes live on Friday morning at 8am. So...the first thing you are going to want to do is head over to the QKR Stampede Blog. You will be able to see the complete hop order, as well as a few other sneak peeks! Then hop along to each DT member's blog, and don't forget to leave a comment. We love comments!

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

This turtle is so darn cute! I'm set and ready for the blog hop tomorrow. "See" you there!