Thursday, August 5, 2010

QKR Thursday with a Mojo Twist

Hi there! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. Mine has been a hot and not so busy one...which the not so busy part is nice...lol. Well today I wanted to share a card I made using this cute snake image from QKR Stampede...yes I said cute and snake in the same sentence...lol.
I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for this one. I stamped this image (An Apple a Day) and colored it with marker. Yesterday I was at Target, and found this metallic CS. I had a gift card I won last weekend, so I decided to buy this pack of CS as well as a new PP Stack. I really liked this CS because it was shiny. I used some of the red for the background, and the top rectangle piece. The PP is from the Target $1 spot a few years back. I also added some tan CS to help pull the color from the PP. I used a green piece of ribbon (another color from the PP), and added a couple heat set pearls. I was trying to think of a sentiment to go with this, but nothing came to me, so I left it for now. Well, that is all for now...have a great Thursdays. OH and next Friday 8/13 we will be having our August QKR Stampede Blog Hop! I just love these hops. This month we will be featuring back to school/class projects. Be sure to hop on over and check it out.

No comments: