Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dino Birthday - SSS23

Hello all. Hope you had a wonderful Sunday. I stayed home today and watched my home town football team loose again. =( Sadly the Buffalo Bills are NOT having a good season, but what else is new. I wanted to share a card I made for the Sweet Stop Challenge this week. Korin provided us with another great sketch this week. Stop by the Sweet Stop blog to see this weeks sketch and play along. Here is what I came up with.

I used the dinosaur from the Sweet and Sassy stamp set "Dino-mite". I stamped him onto green CS, then stippled brown onto him. I ran him through the cuttlebug to add some texture. I layered him onto some brown patterned paper. All the background/printed papers I used on this card are from the BasicGrey Archaic Collection. I layered the dino onto the dinosaur PP, then layered that onto the stone looking PP. Before adding the brown to the green base, I used a dinosaur boarder punch along the top. When all was together, I added some eyelets along the dino PP.

Well, that is it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great week!

Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie, cute, Jessica!! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop and or using one of our images ;). Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the extra word in my last comment. "Or" doesn't belong...not sure how that got in there :)!!