Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Monotone card

Hello all. I have a quick post for you tonight. My hubby came home and asked for a couple sympathy cards. I HATE making them, so I decided to use one of the challenges I like to do as a way to make it slightly more enjoyable to make. My LSS has a blog, and posts weekly challenges. I have played along a couple times, but just haven't had a chance the past few weeks. HERE is the link to the blog. This weeks challenge was to create a monotone card. Here is what I came up with.

I used the color green, which I had the mono color CS set from TAC. The stamped images are from the SU set Thoughts and Prayers. The sentiment is from another SU set that I can't remember the exact name off hand, and didn't bring it up from the stamp room with me. I stamped the images, layered them onto the base. Added some green ribbon, and green brads. Very simple! Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica

3 comments:

Sue said...

Jessica, very nice, and I am sure those that receive them will be greateful. Love the green, and the stamps you used. Thanks for your comment on the blog and taking part in the challenge.

Patti J. said...

Great cards, Jessica! Thanks for the blog address! How nice that your LSS has a challenge for you to participate in! Perfect idea! Your cards will be appreciated, and I'm glad to 'meet' you!

Patti J. said...

I just signed up to follow you! Feel free to come and 'stalk' my blog as well!