I used the cupcake image from TAC. It was a SOTM set back in April. I stamped the cupcake on cream CS, and paper pieced the DSP onto it. I punched it out with a scalloped square punch. I layered it onto the pink CS base, which I had already stamped the little "1" s all over as a background. The sentiment is from a SU set...as always I blank on the name of the set. I added a strip of the DSP to the inside of the CS base for some extra detail. I added some liquid applique, and glitter to the cupcake as well. Here is a close up of the cupcake.Well that is all for today. After typing this all, I realized maybe I should have titled this post something about scallops. I think I used that word about 1000 times...lol. Thanks so much for stopping by!