Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Invites

So I had this complete panic the other night. I realized my DD's b-day party is in 3 weeks, and I had no invitations to send out!!!!! So, I got to work yesterday. I already had the images stamped from a friend's stamp collection. I believe it is a high hopes image. I just thought it was perfect for this party. We started coloring them together. My DD didn't color more then 2 of them though, which there are only 5. So since I knew I would have a little time at my show last night I took them along to finish coloring. Yesterday afternoon, I put the rest of it together, and filled in the info inside last night too. Here is what we ended up with.

I thought this image was just perfect for our first slumber party. Now...lets hope mom makes it through!!!!

Jessica