Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cup of Cheer.....MOJO111

Hello again...wow 2 posts in one day! I love having my hubby home from work...ha ha. Although we did go do some running around this afternoon, I did get time to myself to escape to the stamp room again. Here is my card I made.I used the Mojo Monday Sketch for this one. It is a contest week, since it is the first week of the month. Head on over to the Mojo blog if you haven't seen the sketch yet, and the beautiful work the Mojo Makers have created for us. I also did the challenge from my LSS's blog this week. This week it was paper piecing on your card. I used the floral mug hostess stamp from TAC. I stamped it on white CS, then also on some PP from TAC's More Mimi set. Not sure why I felt the need to do the leaves too, so tiny to work with, but the results were pleasing to me. After paper piecing the flowers, leaves, and handle on the mug, I layered it onto some PP from the TAC More Mimi set. I added some pink brads and a pink flower. I felt it needed something in the bottom corner, so I hand wrote the "hello" on a little die cut from the same PP set. I used pink CS as my base. Here is a close up of the paper piecing I did.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of your day.
Jessica

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh, Jessica, so cute. Love the mug. Cutting those tiny leaves.......time consuming, but love the results. Thanks for sharing your card, always enjoy coming to see what you're up to!