Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...blog candy alert!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I really have been making stuff, but didn't post them. My family recently welcomed a new addition...my new Nephew was born on 11/4/09. He is ADORABLE!!!!!! I made a card for them, but didn't photo and post it. I have also been working like crazy to prepare some make and takes for an event that I will be showing my TAC stuff at on the 18th. A friend of mine owns a scrapbook/crafting studio. It is a great place to go spend a few hours and crop, or stamp without being interrupted. I soooo wish I could go more often, but I usually have so much going on with taking my kids here and there. Anyway...check out the website...HERE. I am very excited about taking part in the shopping night on the 18th. As soon as I get everything cut and ready I will post a photo of the make and take card I will be doing that night. I finally finished my Christmas cards too! So I have accomplished stuff, but didn't post. I hope be able to get back to challenges this week.

I also wanted to share a chance for you to win some blog candy. Patti is celebrating 10,000 blog hits. Stop by and sign up to win some great blog candy HERE.

Well that is it for now...have a great weekend!
Jessica

No comments: