Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Santa's Cookies SSS30

Good afternoon all, and happy Wednesday. I had a bit of a shocker while laying in bed last night. I realized that my oldest daughter's slumber party is 3 weeks away!!!! Oh, and guess who still hasn't made the invitations? UGGGGGGG! So after my MOPS meeting today I ran down to the stamp room to being putting them together. I have the cutest stamp image I got from a friend that my daughter insists on coloring herself, so I best put her to work today. I got the rest of the card ready, and just need to fill in the information. While, since I was already down there I decided to play along with the Sweet Stop Sketch this week. It didn't' take me to much time since I had previously colored the image in. Here it is.I recently received some RAK from one of my fellow TAC Angels. This little girl was one of the images she sent me. It is from a set in the new Avenue Magalog called holiday girls. I just thought she was adorable, and haven't been able to purchase the set for myself yet. The rest of the set is also holiday geared, so I figure this little girl is setting cookies out for Santa. I did a little non-traditional in the color choice, but that is okay...haha. I used DC a little whimsy paper from TAC for the backgrounds. The purple ribbon I had in my ribbon drawer, I am pretty sure I saved it from some kind of gift in the past. We should never trash perfectly good stamping ribbon! I thought the enjoy sentiment was cute for this too. It is from the TAC set ordinary greetings. I also added a purple eyelet to the card too.
That is all for now. I am off to my show tonight...I hope to make a few sales, or at least be able to get my name out there!
Jessica

No comments: