This is all of the coasters. I used the gerbera daisy stamp from TAC. I stamped the image with staz-on ink onto the tiles. I used my aqua painter, and ink pads to "paint" the color onto the images. I then sprayed them with polyurethane spray. I used some felt padding I also purchased at Lowes on the backs. I found the padding in the "Castor" aisle. Here is the one I used for the Color Dare.
I colored the stem with the green, the center brown (choc. chip), and rose red for the petals.
That is all for today. I am working on the second set. I will post the other sets as I finish them. Thanks for stopping by.