Friday, May 7, 2010

Chocolate covered....

On Sunday my girls will be celebrating Mother's day with a tea party for their grandmas and aunts. For dessert the want to serve chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. I have to share these pictures with you because I am blown away with how well they turned out.
I had a Dove Chocolate Party at my house back in February. One of the things they sell is these cocoa butter transfer sheets. So I got some thinking I could use them for end of year teacher gifts. Well I decided to add them to the strawberries. WOW...they were so easy to use and turned out super awesome. When I say easy...my girls helped me do this. They put the transfer sheets onto the strawberries. You dip into the chocolate, place the piece of transfer sheet onto the warm/freshly dipped chocolate and put in the fridge. Once it sets you simply pull the sheet off. That simple! Ok...so I had to share because they just looked so professionally made, and I still get over the fact that I made these with my 7,5, &3 year old...lol. On the pretzels I used raspberry flavored dusting powder...which is also from Dove Chocolate. So here is a close up of the strawberries. I also made chocolate covered spoons and added the transfer sheets. I am using these for part of the end of year teacher gifts. Ok...now that you are all hungry...lol...I will stop. I sure hope these can all make it to Sunday for the Tea Party!

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

They do look really tasty! I especially think the spoons turned out really great. They are going to go great with the rest of the gift. The teachers will absolutely love them.

Unknown said...

c3y87k6x42 e6u21k4w84 s9w36n4e88 g2i21d2n43 p1y42g2g80 y1s09c5n40