Thursday, May 27, 2010

QKR DAY!!!! N is for Night time...

Happy Thursday. Today is my day to post on the QKR Stampede Blog, and as always I post a QKR project here. Well today I am going to tease you... You want to see the rest of this project??? Well you need to head on over to the QKR Stampede Blog to check it out. I will give you a little hint that I used the Sleepy Owl stamp from QKR Stampede, and I strayed from my norm here a bit, and made a scrapbook page! I have decided to take on a little project that I was inspired to make from something I found at the CKC Convention this past weekend. Good news is, I am starting early, so I should have this little project/gift done by November...which is when my littlest nephew will turn one. Ok...now for real...hop on over to the QKR Stampeded Blog and check out the rest of my post as well as scroll down to see some other DT Ladies posts!

No comments: