Friday, May 28, 2010

Father's Day 2010

So I may regret posting this so early, but I have a few people that I know want to see it. A friend of mine (Kristie) recently got a program to make word albums. We were at a crop a few weeks back and she showed me one she had made, and I thought it would make a WONDERFUL father's day gift for my husband. I asked her to cut me an album with the word DADDY. I then purchased a CS stack from my LCS that has all guy themed papers. We all know how hard it is to make "man" cards, but this paper is great for that. Well I covered each page with different pieces of PP from the stack, and then added some photos. Last thing I did was go to each page and add some embellishments. It is very simple embellishments, but I wanted something extra on the pages. I added stickers, brads, chipboard, and even some metal arrow looking things (that is the technical term...lol). Well here is how it turned out...page by page.So that is it...very simple, but I know he will love it. Now lets just hope he doesn't see this post...lol...keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Jessica, it turned out really cute! He is going to love it for sure!!!

Nora said...

Jess, that is awesome!! Eric will love it! Kristie, you could start a business with that, very nice!