Thursday, May 6, 2010

QKR Thursday

Hello and Happy Thursday. As I mentioned last week, I will be posting a QKR Stampede card every Thursday. So here is my card for today. I just thought this sentiment was funny. So I had to have it. Check this out...Now here is the rest of the card.I decided to try a "long" card for once. I have seen this layout before, and thought it would be fun to try. I stamped the image from QKR Stampede called Men... onto white CS. I trimmed it down and layered it onto red CS. I picked red to bring out the red in the PP. I picked up the PP at my LSS the other day to go with this sentiment. I thought it was perfect.
Well, I wanted to give you a "heads up" the QKR Stampede DT will be having our 2nd blog hop this month. Friday May 14th! So be sure to stop by the QKR Stampede Blog that day to see all the details about the hop as well as where to go next. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Very cute, Jessica!!! Great paper to go with the sentiment.

Kristie Maynard said...

Funny! I like the longs cards like this too and seldom make anything that size. Ohhhhh goodie, another hop, I love blog hops.

racinggrandma61 said...

adorable