Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whimsie Doodles

Today I decided to play along with the Whimsie Doodles Blog. They are celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a blog hop and some prizes...which includes a card contest. I stumbled upon this Digi company back in the fall. I was desperately searching for an image to use for a back to school card. I found a really cute digi set there that included a boy and girl bear with backpacks as well as a great back to school sentiment. Well, I have been checking out their blog ever since, and love their adorable images. They are very cutsie images that are mostly digi, but they do have some rubber sets as well. Well today I am playing along with the card contest part...which is to make a card using one of their images, so I chose to use Sow Leah. HERE is the link to their store if you want to check some of the digis out for yourself. Here is my card.
I colored Sow Leah with colored pencils, and layered onto some light purple CS. I added some floral PP from TAC, and last some gromlets. I have never used gromlets before, but had some on hand so I thought I would try them out. Interesting little gadgets...ha ha. Well that is all for now and be sure to stop by the Whimsie Doodles Blog to check out their DT ladies blog hop too.

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

She is very cute. I love the layered papers you used.

Carrie said...

So very cute!! Love the layout!