Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I have so much to be thankful for this year. So many changes in our live over the past year, but I believe GOD was/is in control. As hard as some of these changes have been, I feel blessed for the results they have shown in our lives. What are you thankful for?

Well today I wanted to share a LO I made for my 2010 family photo album. Now, there are no photos yet because this is my Thanksgiving page...and well I will be taking the photos today. I was very pleased with how this came out, and I am sure it will look even better with photos of my family on there! I started with a brown piece of PP from TAC. I then used some PP from the Olivia collection from CTMH. I layered the white photo mats onto the PP circles. Then I used my Cricut to cut out the letters. (It will be so much easier once I have my Xyron to get these letters on =)...my mommy is getting me a Xyron for Christmas!) Next I added 2 of the LEAF images from QKR Stampede. These are both ones I stamped off before when I used the baby wipe technique. I trimmed them down, and added them to the corners. I just love this image. It is so pretty. A lot of the other DT ladies have used this image too. You can scroll through the QKR Stampede Blog to check them out. I have to say, if you were to have to pick just one stamp from the QKR Stampede store, I would recommend this one. Of course if you can walk away with only ordering one stamp, I will be pretty impressed....lol. So many fantastic images are available in the store.

Well I am off to feed my family some yummy turkey, potatoes, stuffing, rolls, corn, and more! Uggg...I feel full already.

No comments: