Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crazy 4 Cocoa - Favorite Cocoa

Hi there! It is time for another Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge! I just love Tuesdays for that reason. I mean, how can you not love Cocoa???!!! Well, I must start by saying I struggled with today's challenge...today we wanted to challenge you to work with your favorite Cocoa. Yes...I struggled...why? Because I LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!! Well, after a bit of contemplation...I decided to go with Cupcake Cocoa. This guy is from the clear stamp set So Sweet Cocoa, and is also available in a Digi. I stamped him twice, and layered Cocoa's head with pop dots. I colored Cocoa with makers, and added some stickles to the sprinkles. I tried to make the cupcake wrapper to look like one of them cupcakes on the PP. The PP are from the Target $1 spot. I added the sentiment...which is from the Cocoa Kind of Birthday clear set. Last I added some little rhinestones to the corners, and used a purple Copic to color them.

Now it is your turn...if you can...choose your favorite Cocoa image, and share a project with us using him. Don't have a Cocoa image yet?...Head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy store and grab one! For more inspiration, see what the other DT members created using their favorite Cocoas at the Crazy 4 Cocoa Blog...that is also where you will want to link up your project for us to see!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love the paper!! Perfect with your adorable Cocoa creation! :) Great match-up, Nice work!