Thursday, February 3, 2011

School Valentines...QKR Stampede Style

Hello, and happy Thursday. I hope you are all shoveled out in your area. They closed all the schools in our county, and the one over, and we got...NOTHING! That is right...NOTHING. Ok...so there was some freezing rain over night, and like 2 inches of snow. I will say though, it was nice having everyone home yesterday. The girls played outside while my hubby snowblowed. I was able to get some blogging done, and started a loft of bread in the bread machine. Well today I wanted to share a project I made for my girls to take to school for their friends. I personally LOVE Airheads candy...lol. So I bought a case at BJ's and went to town...decorating them I mean...I only ate some...lol. I used my Cricut to cut the tags, and the tag top layer. The PP is from the Target $1 spot. After getting them all glued together, I used the Happy Valentine's Day stamp from QKR Stampede. As you can see, I did not stamp the "day" part. It didn't really fit...lol. I used some red ribbon to tie the tags to the Airheads. On the back of each one, I wrote "from:" and my child's name. I thought they turned out pretty yummy!
Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute and simple. That's what it should be for kids. They just want the candy and these are easy to make in quantity.