Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some Cocoa Paper Piecing

Hi there! Welcome to another Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge. Let me just say...I love being in this team, first because it is a great group of talent, and 2nd...we have to use Cocoa...what more could I ask for????!!! I enjoy seeing all the projects people who play along with us make too. It always amazes me to see how many different ways 1 image can be used. If you still don't have any Cocoa images from Sweet 'n Sassy...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? Korin has so many adorable images with this guy available in both clear stamp and digi form. So be sure to check those out too. Well...onto the challenge. Today we are challenging you to paper piece any Cocoa image. Here is some of my paper piecing. Since here in Buffalo, NY it is still freezing...I decided to create a winter card. I stamped the Mitten Cocoa image on white CS, and then again on some PP from My Mind's Eye. Then I paper pieced the mittens and the star. I layered Cocoa onto some other PP from the same paper set. I added the little SRM sticker in the corner, and some brads in the other corner. Well, that is it! Now it is your turn. Head on over to the Crazy 4 Cocoa blog, and check out what the rest of the DT ladies have come up with. Then grab your paper, some ink, and a Cocoa image, and create your own paper pieced Cocoa! OH...and don't forget...there is a monthly prize for participating in the Cocoa challenge too!!!





2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Really cute card Jess!

Lorie said...

You did a beautiful job paper piecing this, Jessica! Very well done!

Hugs,
Lorie