Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Flower Power Cocoa

Hi there. I hope you had a wonderful day off yesterday...well if you had that. Here in WNY the kids have the whole week off! It is nice to have them home for a bit more then just evening and afternoons. I also enjoy the fact that I don't' have to drive back and forth to the school...I HATE driving. Well today is Tuesday...so that means a new challenge for you at the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge. This week's challenge is to add flowers. Well...I decided to use this adorable Lilacs for Cocoa digi image. I colored with colored pencils and Gamsol for this one. And if you look closely, you will see that some of the flowers have little i-Rock gems on the centers. I trimmed the corners of the main image with a corner rounder, and layered onto the PP from SU. The sticker is from SRM stickers. I thought the "thanks a bunch" was fitting.
Well that is all for now. Head on over to the Crazy 4 Cocoa blog and see what the other Cocoa DT ladies have come up with. Don't forget to grab a Cocoa image and add some flowers...then link it up so we can see what you came up with!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Adorable card, Jessica, and I love the sentiment you used at the bottom! Great job!

Hugs,
Lorie