Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crazy 4 Cocoa - Polka Dots!

Hi there. Happy Tuesday! Well, it is officially spring, how is the weather where you are? Not doing well here...I think spring got confused with something else...lol. Well, today we have a brand new Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge for you...Polka Dots! We want to see you use one of the adorable Cocoa images from Sweet 'n Sassy with some Polka dots too! The polka dots can be on your papers, image, or just plain anywhere on your card. Here is what I came up with. So I originally started this card for one of the Papercraft Magazine calls...and I #1 didn't get it done in time, and #2 realized I didn't' add all the elements I needed for the sketch. SO...you get to see it now! I started with a white CS base, and added the strips of PP from Imaginisce's Berrylicious line. (Notice the green polka dots!) Then I used some more of the PP from this line for the larger circle layer...which also has polka dots. Then I used this adorable strawberry Cocoa from the clear set Feeling Fruity. I colored him with watercolor crayons, and layered onto the other circle. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
Now head on over to the Crazy 4 Cocoa blog, and see what the other ladies have in store for you. Then play along with us! Don't forget about the monthly prize that one of the lucky challenge participants can win too!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Another sweet card!