Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Think Spring!!! - Crazy 4 Cocoa

HI there! It is Tuesday, which means another new Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge! Today our challenge is "Think Spring". With the first official day of spring being March 20th, we thought it would be fun to make that our challenge. Now I will say...here in Buffalo, NY, the calendar may say it is spring, but the weather doesn't...lol. I still expect a couple more light snowfalls before the month is up. My girls are hoping to get at least one more skiing day in too. Well, hopefully this card helps put me in the spring mood.
I started with this adorable Gardening Cookie (Cocoa's girlfriend) digi. I colored her with colored pencils and Gamsol. I layered the image onto the PP...which is all from Echo Park's Springtime collection. I am just in love with this Echo Park paper....which is available in the Sweet 'n Sassy store! I used my i-Top to make the brad, and wrote on it. The little flower is one my mom made for me.
Now head on over to the Crazy 4 Cocoa blog and see what the other DT gals have created for your inspiration. Then grab a Cocoa image, and play along!

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute. I'm hoping for lots of nice sunny, warm spring weather, very soon.