Thursday, March 3, 2011

QKR Stampede - Mouse in the Moon

Hi there. Today I have a cute card for you using the QKR Stampede image called Moon Cheese. This guy is just sooo cute, and he is available in 2 different sizes. I have used the larger of the 2 today. I stamped him off, and colored with watercolor crayons. I fussy cut him out, and layered him onto the dark blue PP from Echo Park. The star paper is also from Echo Park, and both are from the Little Boy collection. I layered onto some dark blue CS for the base, and added some dark blue rhinestones. I really liked the way this turned out...even though it is all boy colors, and totally not my normal color choices...lol. Well that is all for now. I am hoping to get a few cards done today. I have my images stamped, and ready to go, now I just need to find my MOJO!
Thanks for stopping by!

This card is for the follow challenge:
What if Wednesday - Sketch

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute, Jessica! I love the Echo Park papers too!