Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

Wow what a busy week we had! It was dance recital week, which always means at LEAST 3 days of running around like a crazy women. We had pictures on Monday, rehearsals on Thursday, and the big show on Saturday. I think I got to sit for a total of 5 minutes during the actual recital. I was room mom for my older daughter's class...which means I have to stay back stage until they go on. I have to line them up, and then take them all back down stairs and wait for their moms after too. Again a case of I forgot to say "NO"...ha ha. For my middle daughter I was NOT room mom, but I still waited for a little while backstage to help the mom that was room mom. Keeping almost 15 3-5 year olds busy while waiting to go on stage in a tiny room is NOT easy. Thankfully we had crayons and paper which helped for a little while. Well they both did an awesome job with their dancing. Despite the fact that my 6 year old was sick! We are spending most of father's day at home resting up...since I am supposed to babysit 3 more girls tomorrow. Well here are a couple pictures of my dancing girls. I am hoping to spend some time stamping tonight too. I know it sounds crazy, but I have already designed what I want my Christmas card to look like this year. My husband thinks I am nuts...but I do have to make like 50 of them. I just got a Christmas set from TAC that I am using this year. It is called Snowman Nativity, and I love it. Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, Grandpas, and Uncles out there!
My daughter Morgan...she danced to "One that I Want" from Grease.

My daughter Natalie, she danced to "Cruella Devil".

Jessica

No comments: