Sunday, June 14, 2009

Woodrowe Album...TAC

So I FINALLY finished one of the albums I have been talking about. The papers are all pre-cut and ready for you. When you purchase the kit, you get enough materials to create 2 mini-albums, and have pieces left over to use for other things. The Angel Company actually has 5 different sets of the mini album kits available in the current catalog. This particular one is called "Woodrowe"...if you happen to have a catalog it is page 19. Without further ado, I give you my version of one of the mini-albums...
This is the cover...I did not add any ribbon to tie the side together yet. I wanted to be able to take some photos of all the pages first. Pretty much all the pieces you see are from the kit. I did add the bitty blossoms, chipboard letters, ribbon, and hardware. The hardware is available from TAC, as well as some of the ribbons. The album is all about my girls at our property we own. I also found that the photos look really good in the sepia color with these papers. Here is the rest of the pages for you to see the many different pieces and papers that come with this AWESOME album kit.

So you can see there is a lot of pieces to play with! The second album in the set has just as many pieces to play and create with. I am working on the second album still. Although, it is about my dog, and well...the children are MUCH easier to photograph...=). Last step is to put the ribbon through the holes to attach it all together...and I will be able to add this to the photo album shelf. What a fun project this was, and EASY...which is great for someone like me who is more of a stamper then a scrapper. Thanks for stopping by!

Jessica

No comments: